Essential Oils to the RescuePosted by Guarantee Green Team on October 17th, 2012
Thank goodness, we’re living in 2012. With all the wealth of information we’ve collected over the years, it makes going green and promoting a healthier clean in your home much easier.
Thanks to technological and health advances, we discovered the scary and harmful truth about the chemicals in our cleaning products. And, thanks to some down-to-Earth thinking, we reconnected with natural, sustainable elements to clean our homes without destroying the health both in and outdoors.
Thanks to this easy and handy recipe, you can add another all-natural cleanser to your arsenal of green cleaners.
• 1 cup water, distilled or filtered
• 5 drops orange essential oil
• 3 drops lavender essential oil
• 2 drops eucalyptus essential oil
• 2 drops tea tree oil
• Add all ingredients to a spray bottle (preferably a glass spray bottle as some essential oils can break down plastic).
• Shake well before use.
• Spray on countertops and other hard surfaces and let air-dry.
• Store in a cool, dark place.