Summer Showers Bring Fall AllergiesPosted by Guarantee Green Team on September 14th, 2011
With the short days and cooler temperatures of fall, also come the new allergies floating in the chilly air. While spring time brings new blooms and pollens, fall brings dying plants and leaves. Allergy suffers sometimes feel the consequences of fall deaths than spring births.
To keep yourself healthier this fall, make sure to stay on top of your cleanliness. We suggest you follow a couple of small steps:
- Make sure to wash your hands and face when you come inside.
- Consider using a nasal cleansing solution to keep your sinus tracks clear of dangerous allergens.
- Wash all your clothes and linens with the hottest water setting possible.
- Book a professional cleaning service package for your carpets, area rugs and upholstery.
- Consider a professional mattress cleaning to remove some unpleasant bed mates.
- If you take anti-histamines, talk to your doctor about “building” up your medication regiment.
Do your best to keep your allergies at bay before the coming winter months. Remember that left over allergens trapped in your respiratory system turn into infections quickly and easily.
Stay healthy and safe as our summer comes to a cooler end.